Powerful, manoeuvrable, compact and great in off-road conditions.
Payloads of between 1000 and 2000 kg: The greater the off-road capability, the smoother the path to cost-effectiveness.
The all-wheel dumpers from Wacker Neuson “do tons”…in no time at all. State-of-the-art all-wheel drive and a practical understanding of the optimisation of the design processes are the basis of the robust and productive dumper technology from Wacker Neuson. The increasing use of dumpers in recent years have had a highly positive influence on construction site workflows.
Wacker Neuson now promotes their value in helping to ensure sustainable cost-effectiveness, through innovative technology such as the hydrostatic Twin-Lock all-wheel drive. This drives each wheel via its own hydraulic motor (dual motor). As soon as one wheel starts to lose traction, the power is distributed to the other wheels.
Wacker Neuson will get you moving. Particularly when others find it difficult.
Wacker Neuson factors:
- Hydrostatic Twin-Lock All-Wheel drive (except for 16012WD) for the best traction and off-road capability.
- Supreme off-road capability thanks to a swivel-dump angle of up to 33/15°.
- Extreme gradeability of up to 45 %.
- 3 dumper types with high, front and swivel tipping functions.
- Folding ROPS as standard.
- Generous service and maintenance access (via pivoting engine compartment hatch).
- High-visibility driving position with broad, sturdy leg protection.
- High ground clearance.
- Compact construction from 990 to 1485 mm.
- Articulated frame steering with integrated hose guide for optimal protection.
- High-volume, robust and hard-wearing dumper design.
- Easy mounting and alighting from either side.
- Speeds of up to 21 kph for rapid transport tasks.
- High-strength steel construction: robust and hard-wearing.