Powerful, compact and excellent off-road capability.
The all-wheel dumpers from Wacker Neuson are all-rounders. Specialised for maximum transport performance, whatever the tonnage. Wacker Neuson dumpers are on top of the pile. They are efficient, robust in deployment, low on maintenance and reliable. They are specially suited to rapid, targeted material transport even on difficult and steep terrain. These all-rounders in the range of 3 to 6 tonnes are ideally graded and enormously versatile. They are jacks-of-all-trades and veritable powerhouses. The 3001 and 6001 models are even available with a comfortable safety cab. Exclusively from Wacker Neuson.
Wacker Neuson factors:
- Low-maintenance hydrostatic all-wheel drive.
- Supreme off-road capability thanks to a centre-pivot angle of up to 37° /15°.
- Extreme grade-ability of up to 50 %.
- High ground clearance.
- Speeds of up to 25 kph for rapid transport tasks.
- Generous servicing and maintenance access via pivoting
one-piece engine hatch.
- Articulated frame steering with integrated hose guide for optimal protection.
- Tidy cockpit with spacious, sturdy leg protection.
- Folding ROPS roll-bar as standard.
- Easy mounting and alighting from either side.
- High-strength steel construction – robust and resistant.
- High-volume, robust and hard-wearing skip design.
- Up to 3,200 l skip capacity.
• Available ex-works with cab*.