Powerful and Versatile: The shape of power.
The Wacker Neuson 6003 and 8003 shape a new class: More powerful, more manoeuvrable, more comfortable. The Small turns are the individuals amongst the compact excavators
and versatile system base for the mounted tools. The programmable proportional control (an option for both models) can be individually adjusted to suit the mounted tools. The result: particularly efficient and fine work in every situation and combination. The 6003 is the only excavator of its class that can be fitted with an additional pivot arm for an even better excavation curve. The spacious cabin, tested by ROPS/FOPS, is separated from the engine space; inside it remains cooler than is the case with excavators of traditional construction. The powerful engines are also environmentally up to date, and the Wacker Neuson hydraulics are competent for every task.
Wacker Neuson Factors:
- Superior engines.
- Tilting cabins with ROPS/FOPS safety certificates.
- 5 way adjustable driver‘s seat.
- Excellent stability and particularly good manoeuvrability with minimised overhang at the back.
- Easy accessibility for the daily visual inspections.
- Rigid and robust X frames for stability and durability.
- High strength steel.
- Replaceable bushes on generously dimensioned bearings.