With the 1404, everything measures up.
Compct s the format of the future: The right dimensions for greater flexibility, performance and functionality, down to the smallest detail.A yardstick to be measured by. All these factors together generate the long-term costeffectiveness that has underpinned the success of Wacker Neuson Compact Equipment the world over. And this too is what makes the 1404 so unique and superior in the 1.5-ton category.
- The largest cab in the 1.5-ton class. The generous foot room and the ergonomic layout of the driver’s cab offer the ideal conditions for working productively.
- The floor plate in the cab along with the side panels are designed for easy and time-saving maintenance and are easy to remove.
- Direct access to the engine compartment. All service-relevant components can be reached directly via the large engine hood. Daily checks are reduced to a few small gestures. The water-cooled, energy-efficient and quiet 3-cylinder Yanmar engine already complies with the future exhaust gas standards (EPA TIER IV).
- The cab is easy to remove. A few gestures is all it takes to dismantle the cab. Even without the cab the 1404 is fully functional, meaning that passages with low headroom are no longer an obstacle.
- Easy displacement or loading of the machine. The stable hoisting eyelets make it possible to shift the 1404 easily and quickly.