The giant in the compact class.
Its manoeuvrability makes its strengths count. Especially when it is backed into a corner. The new 14504 offers massively enhanced performance, without the size of the excavator ever posing a problem. It can even carry out the tasks that were previously the province of an 8-tonner with supreme efficiency. This offers all that extra digging power – and all the reach, digging depth and dump height to go with it – in situations where smaller excavators were previously used.
Wacker Neuson factors:
- 14-ton machine with tail-swing console for flexible deployment in the tightest of spaces (2.5 m working width in front of machine).
- Fitted as standard with dozer blade.
- 3 track types (steel, rubber*, and hybrid*).
- Flow rate limitation and adjustability of pump performance.
- Compact dimensions despite weighing in at 14 t.
- Completely new interior of the ROPS/FOPS/TOPS-certified cab.
- Excellent stability thanks to optimal weight distribution.