Perfect for horticulture and landscape design
The vibratory plates of the WP range are extremely compact devices, which are perfect for compacting asphalt and interlocking paving stone, as well as the compaction of mixed soils in very confined spaces. They are particularly useful for the construction of paths, as well as horticulture and landscaping. The perfect combination of optimally designed base plate and guide handle achieves superior manueverability. The devices of the WP range can be easily guided around rocks and manhole covers, or along curbs, gutters, guide rails and buildings.
- Impeccable asphalt compaction: The tapered edges of the base plate minimize the formation of track marks when turning the vibratory plate.
- Comfortable surface compaction: The tapered base plate makes spot compaction easy.
- Robust design minimizes maintenance: The V-belt drive with all-round protection ensures longer belt life. The base plate is made of wear resistant ductile graphite iron.
- Three handling points in the bracket make transport easy. And the forward folding guide handle turns it into a compact unit.
- Optional water tank available.