GGR Hydraulica (1000kg)
Geko MRT4 (250kg)
Developed for operation on the construction site within the EC according to EN 13155.
For planer stabilized, vertical lifting and transporting manual turning through 2 x 90° manual tilting through 90°.
- Increased safety via 2 independent vacuum circuits each vacuum circuit is designed with 2-fold safety
- According to EN 13155 & prEN 13035-1 & prEN 13035-2.
- Each vacuum circuit has a vacuum tank with non-return valve, vacuum switch and control vacuum meter.
- 2 completely closed vacuum circuits prevent loss of vacuum at power failure.
- Warning lamp and acoustic signal indicate insufficient vacuum.
- Power failure monitoring system.
- Multiple row arrangement of suction cups.
- Adjustable distance between the suction cups (up to 6 suction cups) not adjustable distance between the suction cups (at more than 6 suction cups).
- All suction cups lockable individually. Turning device ( -90°/0°/90° ) with ball bearing turning bolt and locking device.
- Tilting device ( 0° to 90° ) with locking device every 15°.
- Built-in low maintenance rechargeable battery vacuum pump (dry running system ).
- For rechargeable battery and line operation without change-over.
- Built-in accumulator charger for charging over night,
- No change of rechargeable battery necessary.
- No cable – no hose.
- ON/OFF – directly at the device
- SUCTION/RELEASE – via hand valve at the device. Optional via cable remote control. Optional via infrared remote control.
- SUSPENSION – crane eye at the carrying frame.
- SAFE WORKING LOAD – 600kg.
- COLOUR – yellow / partly zinked.