Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jacket: Redesigned for optimal fit and better heat retention, Milwaukee® M12™ Cordless Heated Jackets integrate (5) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. For added versatility, two distinct heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently to provide the right amount of heat for any situation. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth and reduce the number of layers needed. On and off the jobsite, Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Jackets provide up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones independently distribute and maintain heat to chest and back, pockets.
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge.
- Adjustable Heat: Zone specific heat control provides the right amount of heat for any weather.
- M12™ REDLITHIUM™: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery that works with 60+ Tools.
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body.
- Redesigned for improved fit and better heat retention.
- Additional storage pockets added inside jacket.
- Machine Washable and Dryable.
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices.