Get up to 2X longer life, 40% more runtime, 35% harder hitting and 10% faster drilling in 3-mode operation in one versatile tool. Industry-leading durability is yours with Milwaukee’s exclusive motor design and maximized component size. Powered by an unmatched REDLITHIUMTM Battery, the 7/8” SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer delivers 0-1,400 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and up to 40% more runtime than competitive cordless models. With 1.4 ft-lbs of impact energy, it also delivers 10% faster drilling and 35% harder hitting.
A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and Milwaukee’s Anti-Vibration System protects you while offering greater comfort. Three-mode operation offers maximum versatility and is easily changed with convenient, two-finger controls. The kit includes 2 M18 high-capacity REDLITHIUM batteries, a charger, side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
- Powerful 18-volt motor: Delivers 0-1,400 RPM, 0-4,800 BPM and up to 40% more runtime than the competition.
- 1.4 Ft-lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hitting.
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for added versatility.
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds.
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows steel to be adjusted, regardless of orientation.
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort.
- Digital Power Management: Prevents damage to the tool in harsh jobsite conditions.