GGR Hydraulica (1000kg)
Geko MRT4 (250kg)
The new MRTA6 is the first lifter with ‘Quadra-Tilt’ – a unique four bar tilt mechanism that provides mechanical assistance to the operator. The force needed to tilt a load is less than half that typically required for a lifter that pivots around a single point. When a load is tilted to either the upright or the flat position, the lifter maintains the load automatically without using latches.
The dual circuit MRTA6 also features 360° manual rotation, moveable pads and extensions arms that can accommodate a variety of load sizes and shapes.
- Dual, independent vacuum circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves.
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit.
- Manual 360° rotation.
- Mechanically assisted tilting from vertical to horizontal.
- Four extension arms allow alternative configurations.
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump.
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and energy gauge.
- Audio-visual low vacuum indication.