Small but powerful!
Strong performance in a compact form. A high level of maneuverability, agility and easy transport and operating options are required in small areas. The WPU 1550 combines all of these in the smallest reversible vibratory plate by Wacker Neuson. It is the first choice in asphalt compaction precisely for these properties. It even provides the best services with the compaction of gravelly sand foundations of foot paths, streets, parking lots and in gardening and landscaping. With a high degree of stability and sturdiness and low maintenance requirements, it also scores in terms of economic efficiency.
- Outstanding stability even with lateral operation thanks to the specially formed base plate and versatile handles on the frame
- Easily accessible gas remote control for easy starting and stopping of the unit
- Stable transport roller with wide contact surface prevents tracks in the fresh asphalt
- The sturdy low-maintenance design guarantees a long service life
- Highly wear-resistant base plate made from ductile graphite iron
- Sprinkler system for an optimal water distribution over the entire width of the base plate
- Automatic inflow control only for vibration