Maximise your working scope.
A substantial increase in power output with simultaneously less fuel consumption. It almost sounds impossible but it’s not. Peak values that are second to none: Not only the proven 6503 convinces with its top speed of 30 km/h, but the EW100 is also completely redefining its power output: 15% more power output with simultaneously up to 20% less fuel consumption. This not only sustainably increases the working radius of the EW100, but it is also tough as nails.
- Front axle steering (6503 / EW100) with a particularly manoeuvrable design for safe and sturdy road travel.
- All-wheel steering* (only EW100) with an extremely small turning radius of only 4 metres.
- Crab steering* (only EW100) for parallel offsetting, which is needed for example when approaching a wall.
- The standard added efficiency with the 6503 and EW100.
- The swing axle lock is automatically switched on by actuating the service brake. In addition, it can be manually locked for a faster offsetting of the loads.
- No swaying when working: The exterior brakes of the EW100 on the rear axle prevent a swaying while excavating. Play in the shafts, bearings and joints can no longer destabilise.