Telehandlers Stacking height up to 6 meters.
It’s impressive how much power there is packed in the TH412 compact telehandler. The TH412 Wacker Neuson telehandler is unique in its combination of high lifting height, lean width and strong machine performance. A true multi-talent for works in municipalities, factories, building yards and at construction sites.
- Quality that you can count on.
- Telehandlers with very compact dimensions that convince in terms of payload: at Wacker Neuson, four models are available for you to choose from, which offer you just that. You are therefore certain to find the right machine for your specific requirements profile. Of course, all telehandlers are characterized by sophisticated technology and a high level of operator friendliness.
- Trimmed for economic efficiency.
- Low consumption, low emissions, powerful hydraulics, quick work – with our telehandlers you have the best partner for your success. With intelligent assist systems, such as the Vertical Lift System (VLS), you also work immensely safely.
- Versatile options.
- Thanks to a variety of attachments, the performance of Wacker Neuson telehandlers extends far beyond traditional transport work: our machines therefore prove themselves when working in the warehouse, as well as in hard winter service. Whether in stacking or bucket mode, you can rely on the sturdy technology.