GGR Hydraulica (1000kg)
Geko MRT4 (250kg)
Recently revised to incorporate dual-circuit vacuum system technology for extra safety, the ‘4-in-line’ is the industry’s most widely used vacuum lifter offering 180° rotation and 90° tilt. Onboard power permits cordless operation on cranes and hoists, while an aluminium frame combines lightweight construction with strength and durability. Its flexibility and ease of handling make the 4-in-line the ideal general purpose lifter for site use.
For heavier loads, the P21104 is available, bringing two dual circuit 4-in-lines together on one frame to offer 635kg of lifting capacity. Available with either a narrow (P21104N) or wide (P21104W) connecting yoke.
- Dual, independent vacuums circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves.
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit.
- Manual +/-90° rotation.
- Manual tilting from vertical to horizontal.
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump.
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and energy gauge.
- Audio-visual low vacuum indication.